Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Breakfast Egg Across the Pan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Egg Across the Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Egg Across the Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will find that salmon can also be full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast egg across the pan recipe. You can cook breakfast egg across the pan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Egg Across the Pan:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large tomato, sliced.
- Provide 1 of large spring onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt, black pepper and smoked paprika.
- Prepare 75 g of Camembert, sliced and cut into small pieces.
- Get 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Use 2 slices of toast. I use granary bread and no butter. Cut into quarters.
Instructions to make Breakfast Egg Across the Pan:
- Heat the oil in the pan and carefully place in the sliced tomato. Turn the pieces over to get oil on both sides and fry for 3 minutes, moving with a spatula to avoid sticking..
- Add the spring onions and gently stir. Add seasoning and the smoked paprika. Fry for a further minute on a medium-high heat..
- Place the Camembert pieces in the pan. Stir gently. Cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Pour the beaten eggs over everything and swirl the pan to avoid sticking. Fry until the eggs are set (1-2 minutes)..
- If still in one piece, flip over like a pancake but don’t worry if not! Serve immediately onto the hot toast..
Add the frozen hash browns, onion, garlic, and bell pepper to the sheet pan. Toss gently to combine all ingredients. Place bacon slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Remove from oven; transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Crack the eggs into the pan, using the tongs to move the tomatoes randomly on top of them as you go.
If you find this Breakfast Egg Across the Pan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.