Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a great protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple egg frittata italian breakfast brunch recipe. You can cook simple egg frittata italian breakfast brunch using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch:
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of big White/Yellow onions.
- Provide Handful of baby spinach.
- You need 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of crushed pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of crumbled feta cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch:
- In bowl whisk 5 eggs,salt,chilli flakes,pepper untill everything is well mixed..
- Heat either a cast iron pan or a non-stick skillet pan over medium. Add olive oil and saute onions and spinach for a minute and pour the beaten eggs to it..
- Capsicum, Broccoli or any other veggies can be added. I have used what I had handy..
- When it's half cooked add feta cheese and halved cherry tomatoes. Cover it with lid and over medium flame for about 10 mins..
- The same can be done by baking as well. By heating oven to 400 degree and bake the eggs for 10 to 15 mins. I made the frittata in stove top..
- Enjoy the simple yet delicious egg frittata,which can be served hot with brown bread or any other bread of your choice..
This lovely Italian brunch menu with lots of recipes to make a fabulous brunch for family and friends including a step by step frittata recipe. Years ago, when I first started Christina's Cucina, I shared a step by step frittata recipe. A savory, easy, ultimate breakfast frittata makes a wonderful breakfast, brunch or even lunch, especially when it is loaded with protein and veggies like red peppers, mushrooms, spinach, onions, and sausage. It's light and fluffy and comes together quickly. This Italian spin with added salami, roasted sweet peppers and mozzarella is baked in a ramekin but the ending is the same—delicious day or night. —Nancy Elliott, Houston, Texas Containing just scrambled eggs, canned beans, sliced avocado, and salsa, there's very little prep required, yet this breakfast dish yields a whole lotta flavor — plus plenty of protein and good fats to keep your energy levels high.
If you find this Simple Egg Frittata Italian breakfast Brunch recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.