Spider Web Dip.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spider web dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spider Web Dip is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spider Web Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spider web dip using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spider Web Dip:
- Prepare 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of salsa.
- Take 1 cup of Shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Get 10 of fresh cilantro leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of guacamole.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Steps to make Spider Web Dip:
- Place cream cheese, salsa, and cilantro in food processor, blend until smooth. Add shredded cheese, pulse a few times..
- Spread onto pie plate. Spread guacamole on top of that. Put sour cream in zip top bag, cut of tiny corner. Pipe sour cream in spiral shape over guacamole. Run tip of knife from center to edges to make a web. Serve with tortilla chips..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spider web dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!