Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast (breakfast egg bread) ☆recipe video☆ recipe. To cook french toast (breakfast egg bread) ☆recipe video☆ you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆:
- Use of ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2'') thick.
- Use of ・2 eggs (L～LL size).
- Take of ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk.
- Provide of ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream.
- Provide of ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Use of ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2.
- Take of ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs.
- Prepare of ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs.
- Use of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg.
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl..
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min..
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them..
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices..
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan..
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins..
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way..
Quick & easy breakfast for everyone. All you need is sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few spices to make the best French toast for a quick and easy breakfast. I enjoyed this basic french toast recipe. However, make sure the pan is completely hot before frying, because otherwise it sticks bad and you end up with a mess on your. All you need for this egg breakfast recipe is a couple of minutes, a few ingredients and a single pan, perfect for those days when you are on the go.
If you find this French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.