Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner. eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. It is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low-calorie package. Dark, leafy greens like spinach are important for skin, hair, and bone health.
Its leaves are a common edible vegetable consumed either fresh, or after storage using preservation techniques by canning, freezing, or dehydration. It may be eaten cooked or raw, and the taste differs considerably. Try a recipe for spinach pie, spinach dip, spinach salad or spinach and ricotta cannelloni.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach & mushroom crockpot chicken dinner. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. It is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low-calorie package. Dark, leafy greens like spinach are important for skin, hair, and bone health.
Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spinach & mushroom crockpot chicken dinner using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner:
- Make ready 2 1/2 lb of whole chicken or pieces. I use a whole chicken.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of fresh chopped baby spinach.
- Get 1 can of 13.25 oz. sliced mushrooms,drained.
- Take 16 oz of sour cream.
- Take 1 packages of knorr homestyle stock..
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of baby carrots.
- Prepare 12 of baby redskin potatoes, washed.
- Make ready 1 lb of wide egg noodles.
Overview Information Spinach is a vegetable. The leaves are used for food and to make medicine. Spinach is used for obesity, memory and thinking skills (cognitive function), fatigue, cancer, and. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green vegetable that originated in Persia.
Instructions to make Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner:
- place washed chicken in large crockpot..
- sprinkle baby spinach on top..
- sprinkle garlic on top of that..
- now add mushrooms (or u can use fresh if u like)..
- top with sour cream..
- add your knorr stock…
- sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- cover and cook in crockpot on high heat for 15 min. then reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 4 hours. stirring sauce around and basting chicken with it..
- after the 4 hours bump up the heat to high add potatoes around the chicken..
- and then top with baby carrots..
- baste carrots and potatoes with surrounding sauce..
- cook until chicken is done (no longer pink and juices run clear) and when potatoes and carrots are soft but not mushy. about 1 hour. basting carrots and potatoes occasionallly..
- meanwhile cook egg noodles according to package directions. rinse and drain. set aside..
- when meat is done serve meat on a plate with potatoes and carrots on the side. put noodles on plate and spoon the sauce over the noodles and chicken. enjoy!.
It belongs to the amaranth family and is related to beets and quinoa. What's more, it's considered very healthy, as. Spinach is laden with fantastic antioxidants and is high in health benefitting carotenoids (though you can't see them as they're masked by spinach's high chlorophyll content). This gorgeous green veg is delicious, a good source of folic acid, manganese and vitamins A and C, and can be thrown into just about any dish for a quick veg boost. Savory and delicious using primarily fresh ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spinach & mushroom crockpot chicken dinner recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!