orange-glazed pork chops. These freezer-friendly orange glazed pork chops take just minutes to prep but taste juicy and delicious. The whole family will enjoy this recipe. The main reason pork chops can be challenging is that it is really easy to overcook them, which can make them dry and tough.
In this recipe, pork chops are seared and then simmered in a simple but flavorful orange sauce, leaving them glazed and delicious. For Orange-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops, marmalade provides pectin to give the glaze syrupy body and balances the sweet orange juice with a touch of pleasant bitterness. While the chops are cooking, add the marinade to a small saucepan, bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, orange-glazed pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These freezer-friendly orange glazed pork chops take just minutes to prep but taste juicy and delicious. The whole family will enjoy this recipe. The main reason pork chops can be challenging is that it is really easy to overcook them, which can make them dry and tough.
orange-glazed pork chops is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. orange-glazed pork chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orange-glazed pork chops using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make orange-glazed pork chops:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice ( about 2lg orange).
- Get 2 tbsp of orange marmalade.
- Get 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 4 of pork loin chops.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 of rosemary springs.
- Prepare 1 medium of white onion sliced into rings.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
To serve, spoon glaze over the pork chops and garnish with sage leaves. Orange-Glazed Pork Chops, Roasted Vegetable Medley and Almond Rice Pilaf For more follow the hashtag #RachaelRayShow. These juicy Glazed Pork Chops are sweet, salty, and a little spicy. They cook quickly for a fast, easy, and delicious weeknight dinner!
Steps to make orange-glazed pork chops:
- preheat oven to 400°..
- combine juice, marmalade, and mustard in a saucepan over low to medium heat, bring to a lightly boil, reduce to low heat, and simmer 15 minutes or till syrupy.
- heat a large skillet on medium high heat, add oil, coat hole skillet, sprinkle salt and pepper over porkchops, cook pork 5 minutes or until browned.turn pork, add rosemary and onion to pan, pour juice mixture over pork, bake at 400, for 13 minutes, or til thermometer reaches 140°..
- take the onion and rosemary place it on a plater, retrun skillet back stove top, on medium heat, add lime juice.cook 5 minutes or til liquid is syrupy.add pork to a plater, pour syrup over porkchops….ready to serve ..a great tasting dish.
Pork chops get a bad rap because most pork chop recipes result in dry, tough, hockey-puck-like pieces of meat that no one gets excited about. An outstanding recipe for orange glazed pork chops where the marinade does double duty by being turned into a delicious, honey citus cardamom glaze. Grilled pork chops are a summertime dinner staple at our house. It seems to be one of the things our family enjoys most from the back yard grill. Easy to make, Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork Chops are tender with a warm orange cinnamon glaze.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food orange-glazed pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!