Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Eggs breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Make a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs breakfast recipe. You can have baked eggs breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Eggs breakfast:
- Use 1 teaspoon of Butter or oil to grease your ramekin/small oven tin.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 piece of streaky bacon, or your favourite bacon.
- Take 10 g of spinach leaves.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of grated vintage cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 3 teaspoons of double cream.
Instructions to make Baked Eggs breakfast:
- Pan fry your bacon until it is crispy, but not burnt..
- While your bacon is frying, preheat your over to 180° celsius, and grease your ramekin or small oven tin with either butter or olive/vegetable oil..
- When your bacon is cooked, lay it across the bottom of your ramekin. Top with spinach leaves, pushing spinach leaves down, to pack in tight..
- Toss in your grated cheese, and then crack your eggs over the mixture. The spinach will provide a nice cushion/prevent your eggs from sinking to the bottom of the ramekin..
- Grind some salt/pepper into your eggs then top with cream. Make sure any uncovered spinach at the top of the dish gets cream on it. Any spinach not covered by cream or egg will burn..
- Bake for 8-10 mins, depending on how runny/cooked you like your eggs..
Make the most of eggs with our top tasty baked eggs recipes. From lazy lunches to easy brunches Whip up these easy baked eggs with a garlicky tomato sauce and serve with crusty bread for a lazy. Baked Eggs With Mushrooms And Parmesan. Way easier than making an omelette, but you still get your favorite fillings in. Eggs for breakfast has been considered as an American favourite, but it also serves the Indian appetite well.
If you find this Baked Eggs breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.