Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops. Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the spreadable fruit, ketchup, garlic and mustard.
Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with steak seasoning. Add blackberries to sauce and serve. Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops My family loved these chops from the first time I fixed them.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, blackberry-sauced pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops is something which I have loved my whole life.
Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the spreadable fruit, ketchup, garlic and mustard.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blackberry-sauced pork chops using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seedless blackberry spreadable fruit.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Take Dash of ground cinnamon.
- Get 4 of boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each).
- Take 2 teaspoons of steak seasoning.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
They're as tasty in a skillet as they are grilled, so you can eat them all year long. Fruit and pork is a marriage made in heaven. There's so many different fruits that pair well with pork besides apples. Blackberries have a rich deep flavor and go so well with these pork chops.
Steps to make Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops:
- In a small saucepan, combine spreadable fruit, lemon juice, soy sauce and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat until spreadable fruit is melted. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with sauce and blackberries..
There's a lot of blackberries in this recipe so if you can catch a sale, you'll be golden. Learn how to cook great Blackberry sauced pork chops. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Blackberry sauced pork chops recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Blackberry sauced pork chops recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blackberry-sauced pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!