Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe. You can cook easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers:
- You need of filling.
- Get 1/2 cup of dried figs.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Get 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- Prepare of FILLING.
- Provide of extra.
- Take 2 sheets of puff pastry (vegan).
- Get of caster sugar.
- Use of maple syrup.
Steps to make Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers:
- Oven 180°c. In a food processor, add the filling ingredients and blitz until a paste forms..
- On a sheet of puff pastry add 1/2 of the mixture and spread out evenly. Roll up pastry into a log. Cut into 1-2cm thickness. With a rolling pin, roll out into a round biscuit shape..
- Place onto a lined cookie tray put baking paper on top then place another cookie tray on top to stop them from puffing up to much and bake until crispy and browned. Roughly 15 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Place on cooling tray. Drizzle over maple syrup and sprinkle with caster sugar. And serve..
Notre site est en construction mais nous revenons très vite ♥ www.easypeasy.fr. Easy Peasy is an abstraction of Redux, providing a reimagined API that focuses on developer experience. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Your Family Will Devour – Easy Peasy Pleasy. Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are the perfect sweet treat to use your pantry staples. Chez Easy Peasy, nous pensons qu'en utilisant les bons produits nous respectons la santé de nos enfants, des employés mais aussi celle de la planète.
If you find this Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.