Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops. These smoked bacon wrapped pork chops are Amazing! If you are obsessed with this cut of meat as we are you can also try this easy baked pork chops recipe and smoked pork steaks some other night! To make more in your smoker you'll need this meat smoking chart to know what temp and how long to cook each meat.
Still, you might be tempted to whip together a suitable sauce or gravy to go with it. Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops The rub adds a sweet heat that combines perfectly with the smokyness of the bacon an liquid smoke. This is definitely getting added to my recipe book!
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smoky bacon-wrapped pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
These smoked bacon wrapped pork chops are Amazing! If you are obsessed with this cut of meat as we are you can also try this easy baked pork chops recipe and smoked pork steaks some other night! To make more in your smoker you'll need this meat smoking chart to know what temp and how long to cook each meat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook smoky bacon-wrapped pork chops using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops:
- Make ready 2 lb of Center cut pork tenderloin.
- Get 4 of pears.
- Make ready 6 of green onions.
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Larry's seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ground paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Liquid smoke flavoring.
In a bowl combine cheese, onions, bacon and mayo. Then spread cheese mixture evenly over pork chops. Remove from the oven and dig in. Tired of the same old pork chops, I thought I would do them on the grill, bacon wrapped.
Steps to make Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops:
- Trim the fat cap on the pork..
- Take a piece of bacon and lay it perpendicularly on the pork at one edge of the tenderloin. This will measure the size of the cut. Cut the tenderloin on the side of the bacon and repeat until you run out of room..
- Wrap a piece of bacon around the pork and secure with a toothpick..
- Mix the dry rub ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl..
- Place a chop in the rub and spread it on both sides. Repeat for the remainder of the pieces..
- Cook for about 15 minutes per side on a grill with medium heat. You want an internal temperature of 145°F..
- In the last 4 minutes of cooking, place the pears and green onions on the grill..
- Remove all ingredients and allow at least 5 minutes for your pork to rest and reabsorb the juices that are seeping out. Failure to be patient will result in dried out chops..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
I used a mixture of charcoal briquettes and charcoal. The briquettes last longer and the charcoal adds that campfire flavor, while the bacon added the taste of smoked hickory. Wrap each pork chop in uncooked bacon slices (the number will vary depending on how large the pork chops are). Place each bacon wrapped pork chop onto the baking sheet. Grind additional pepper over the top of the now bacon wrapped pork chops.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smoky bacon-wrapped pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!