Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing. Apples and stuffing mix provides a wonderful addition to these pork chops – perfect for dinner. Boneless pork loin chops can be used instead of the bone-in chops. This recipe was good but I made it for a friend who is not bread stuffing eater.
OH YEAH, it's good stuff maynard! (*Porkchops ARE done when just barely light pink in center and juices run clear.)**When serving, make sure you scoop with a large spatula, getting underneath the chop to get all the pie filling underneath. Cover each pork chop with apple mixture. Thank you sherry for this wonderful homemade version of the apples pork and stuffing.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pork chops with apple and stuffing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apples and stuffing mix provides a wonderful addition to these pork chops – perfect for dinner. Boneless pork loin chops can be used instead of the bone-in chops. This recipe was good but I made it for a friend who is not bread stuffing eater.
Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork chops with apple and stuffing using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing:
- Make ready 6 of boneless pork loin chops, 1 inch thick.
- Take 1 tsp of olive, vegetable or canola oil.
- Get 21 oz of can apple pie filling with cinnamon.
- Get 6 oz of package stuffing mix, prepared. (I like pepperidge farm or stove top pork flavored ).
Looking for more ways to add my abundant crop of fruit and veggies to every meal this time of year. This is a super easy and delicious recipe. I added poultry seasoning and a little onion. I tried it with Dijon mustard instead of spicy mustard and it was very good.
Steps to make Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing:
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Over medium high heat, add oil and cook pork chops until seared and brown..
- Do this in batches so not to crowd pan. They brown better when not crowded. You want to brown and sear not steam :).
- In a 9×13 baking dish, spoon stuffing in baking dish. Place pork chops over stuffing..
- Spoon apples over pork chops. Cover tightly with lid or foil..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. Make sure it reaches 160 on meat thermometer..
- Serve with any sides you like. You can also layer the apple filling in dish first, then pork then stuffing. I like stuffing on bottom to absorb the pork and apple flavors and it doesn't seem to dry out when uncovered. But its your preference..
I will make this recipe again. Apple Stuffed Pork Chops are simple to make and full of fall flavor. This is an easy dinner idea that's good enough to impress guests! Apples and pork chops are the perfect dinner pairing. Step-up your pork game by stuffing butterfly chops with apples and apple juice-soaked pork stuffing.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pork chops with apple and stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!