Stuffed Pork Chops. Find Deals on Stuffed Pork Chops in Groceries on Amazon. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Very easy recipe for tasty pork chops stuffed with bread crumbs, onion, parsley, spices and simmered in a beef broth.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove pork chops and set aside. Add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stuffed pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find Deals on Stuffed Pork Chops in Groceries on Amazon. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Very easy recipe for tasty pork chops stuffed with bread crumbs, onion, parsley, spices and simmered in a beef broth.
Stuffed Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Pork Chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed pork chops using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Take 4 of boneless lean pork loin chops, 4 oz each.
- Get 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of light butter, divided.
- Take 1 cup of Panko.
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup of chicken broth, divided.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fresh parsley chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of rubbed sage.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Thanks to the Ohio Pork Council for sponsoring this post and allowing us to share this Honey Oregano Pork Chops Recipe. I don't know why it took me so long to make stuffed pork chops, but I'm so glad I did. Our Stuffed Pork Chops with Stuffing recipe shows how to cook pan seared stuffed pork chops, finished cooking in the oven and for how long. Stuffed Pork Chops and Stuffing are delicious and come with their own side dish!
Instructions to make Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Saute onion in 1/2 tbsp butter, until soft..
- Remove from heat and stir in Panko, 2/3 cup broth and seasonings. Mix well.
- Cut a pocket in each pork chop.
- Spoon ~1/2 cup stuffing in each pork chop, and secure with kitchen string..
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Brown in remaining 1/2 tbsp butter on both sides of the chops..
- Place in greased baking dish, pour remaining broth over pork. Cover and bake for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear..
Stuffing fans need to have a look at this easy and delicious recipe! How Long Do You Bake Pork Chops? Stuffed Pork Chops make a great freezer food. Wrap each stuffed/unbaked pork chop in foil and place it in a labeled freezer bag. Sprinkle inside of each pocket lightly with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!