Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce. Marcia Brady of the Brady Bunch in Something Suddenly Came Up. The Brady Bunch sings Sunshine Day and Keep On Dancing. Marcia Brady of the Brady Bunch in Something Suddenly Came Up. missMarciaBrady.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal. Applesauce goes with a lot more than pork chops! Make your own homemade applesauce for a delicious side dish or snack.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Marcia Brady of the Brady Bunch in Something Suddenly Came Up. The Brady Bunch sings Sunshine Day and Keep On Dancing. Marcia Brady of the Brady Bunch in Something Suddenly Came Up. missMarciaBrady.
Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce:
- Get of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apple Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 3 of medium apples peeled and cored, I used granny smith.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork Chops ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Take 6 of pork chops I used boneless pork loin.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take of a.p. flour to coat chops optional, a.p. is all purpose.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
Anyone who grew up watching The Brady Bunch surely remembers Peter Brady's "pork chops. and applesauce." Keywords: applesauce pork chops, pork chop recipes, Pork Chops and Applesauce, pork i am making this tonight with the crockpot apple sauce and mashed potatoes! i can't wait!! thanks gina! Pork Chops and Applesauce a great combo, and the phrase always conjures up that Brady Bunch. Pan-Fried Pork Chops and Homemade Applesauce. In Memory of The Brady Bunch's Ann B.
Steps to make Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce:
- Wash and dry the apples peel core and dice the apples..
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add apples to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add water, sugar, juice and salt to pan; cover. Cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender..
- Mash gently with the back of a spoon..
- Stir well set aside..
- Heat pan add oil..
- Add salt and pepper to the pork chops. Pan fry turning occasionally.
- Let the pork chops caramelize. Don't overcook or they will be dry. Just make sure they are done.
- Serve applesauce with pork chops hope you enjoy!.
- If optional flour is used salt and pepper the chops. Dredge them in flour and fry in pan..
Davis: Make Pork Chops and Applesauce. this link is to an external site that. Watch & share this Brady Bunch video clip in your texts, tweets and comments. If you're my age, you probably remember the classic episode of The Brady Bunch But when you have a dozen jars of homemade applesauce in your basement and are feeding two ravenous teenage boys on a Saturday. I took my trusty apple slicer/peeler/corer thing-a-ma-jig, sliced up some of them there apples and threw them in the crockpot with a little Pumpkin Pie Spice and a dash of agave! Watch 'Brady Bunch' stars recall kitchen gaffes with Alice, Carol as guest judges on 'Chopped'.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!