ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI. In this perfume smell of rosemary essential oil is top notes of perfume. In a small bowl, whisk together baking soda, cardamom, cinnamon and flour and reserve. Combine apples and water in a large saucepan.
Add sugar and spices, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cook at a gentle boil over. To make the custard, pour the cream, milk, half the sugar and salt into a pan and gently bring to the boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, rosemary cardamom soft maandazi/mahamri/mandazi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In this perfume smell of rosemary essential oil is top notes of perfume. In a small bowl, whisk together baking soda, cardamom, cinnamon and flour and reserve. Combine apples and water in a large saucepan.
ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rosemary cardamom soft maandazi/mahamri/mandazi using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI:
- Make ready 1 Kg of (Maandazi) Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Get of Diced Rosemary.
- Take 2 of Whisked Eggs.
- Make ready 4 Cups of Warm Milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yeast.
- Take 1 tsp of Cardamom.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
Once little bubbles are starting to pop on the. It leaves your hands smelling very good and your hands also feel soft! When my grandkids come from the bathroom, I ask if they washed their hands; then, I ask to smell their hands and if I can't smell this, then, I tell them to go back and try again! Persian love cake is moist, spongy and will enchant you with its exotic flavors of rose, cardamom, saffron.
Steps to make ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI:
- Into the flour bowl add in the baking powder, yeast, cardamom and salt. Using a whisk combine the dry ingredients well. Next add in the sugar and continue mixing..
- Add in the melted butter bit by bit as you mix. Add in the diced rosemary and continue mixing. Add in the whisked eggs and continue using your whisk for a bit to mix then change and use your hand. (You can use a stand mixer).
- Creating a well at the center, add in the warm milk, a cup at a time as you knead. Add in some oil and continue kneading till the dough is soft but not sticky. Shape the dough in a round-like..
- Lift the dough, apply some oil in the bowl, some oil around the dough, cover it with a towel or foil and let it sit in a warm place like the oven or microwave. Let it rise till it doubles in size. (Mine took 3 hours).
- After, press the dough to release some air. Divide the dough into 2 or 3 parts depending on your counter surface, and cover the remaining dough..
- On a clean oiled counter surface, use a rolling pin, roll the dough till its thin in thickness. Cut along and across to form sections. The shapes depend on your liking..
- In a sufuria or pot add in the cooking oil and switch on the gas. To know the oil is hot enough you can insert one end of the rolling pin and if you see bubbles around it then its hot enough..
- Add in the sections at a time but don't over crowd the sufuria. Flip once the underside starts to turn brown. When both sides are brownish in color remove from the oil and repeat for the rest..
- Let them cool for few minutes then serve..
Luxuriously packed with almonds and sprinkled with pistachios, it is so easy to make! Great recipe for a traditional dessert to serve for holidays, wedding party or Valentines day. This Persian almond cake with cardamom and pistachios soaked in honey works well with rose water whipped. Palate: Lime, lemon curd, buttermilk, vanilla, kiwi, citrusy juniper, juniper, mint, spearmint, anise, celery seed, rosemary, cardamom, cinnamon, lemon pepper, peppery spice, nice sweetness, creamy mouth feel, delicious. See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rosemary cardamom soft maandazi/mahamri/mandazi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!