Olive Wine Glaze Chops. Place pork chops in shallow dish or resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over them. Combine salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place onions and shallots in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Place the pork chops on the grill. Place the pork chops on a serving platter and brush them with the honey-mustard glaze.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, olive wine glaze chops. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Place pork chops in shallow dish or resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over them. Combine salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place onions and shallots in a medium bowl.
Olive Wine Glaze Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Olive Wine Glaze Chops is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have olive wine glaze chops using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Wine Glaze Chops:
- Take of —Chops——–.
- Prepare 2-2/3 pound of pork loin chops.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of ——Sauce ———-.
- Make ready 1-1/4 cup of Chardonnay.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of sliced black ripe olives.
- Get 1/3 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
- Take to taste of salt.
The brown sugar glaze over these pork chops gave it such amazing flavor. It has a little sweet too it but the spices in it helped to balance it to give it the perfect flavor. This meal was definitely a win for our family and so easy to put together!. (adding more olive oil when necessary) prevented it from going black. 🙂 . In an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil then add pork chops.
Instructions to make Olive Wine Glaze Chops:
- Score the chops, cross-hatching making diamond shape cuts..
- Heat a skillet and sear each side for 4 minutes each..
- After the first turn add salt and to top.
- Turn again season the second side. After the chops are done sit aside to rest.
- Slice the olives into thirds.
- Add wine, and butter. Add olives and onions. Stir and let reduce. Stir Lyle's Golden Syrup. Scrub the bottom to get pieces off the bottom..
- Add the chops and coat each one. Heat through..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter. Salt and pepper both sides of each pork chop. Heat a tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat in an oven-proof skillet big enough to hold all four pork chops. Remove the pan from heat and pop it into the oven. Transfer the cooked pork chops to a plate to rest, and reserve juices for sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food olive wine glaze chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!