Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean poached egg breakfast recipe. To cook mediterranean poached egg breakfast you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast:
- You need 2 slice of Garlic Naan Bread.
- Take 4 slice of Bacon.
- Use 1/3 cup of Pesto.
- Prepare 2 slice of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 4 large of Eggs.
- Provide 4 slice of Tomatoes.
- You need 5 small of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh Tyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White Wine Vinegar.
- Take 3 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 of Chopped Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast:
- Preheat Oven to 250°F. Spread pesto on the Garlic Naan and place cheese slices on top. Warm in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes..
- Cook, Drain, and Set aside Bacon.
- Chop potatoes into small cubes and add to hot frying pan with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and onions. Sauté on medium heat until potatoes are golden brown..
- Bring large pot o water to a rolling boil and add white wine vinegar. Crack eggs one at time into a bowl and slowly let the egg slide into the boiling water. Tip: Spin the water with a spoon before pouring the egg in to the egg white stay close to the egg yolk! Repeat for each egg and set eggs aside..
- Take the Toasted Naan out of the oven, place the sliced tomatoes on top, then the bacon, and then add the poached eggs on top. Salt and Pepper the poached eggs to you liking. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Add the garlic potatoes on the side and enjoy!.
Spiff up your breakfast and make it interesting with this delicious Mediterranean scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and feta cheese. I have a thing for eggs. I love all kinds of eggs: scrambled, sunny-side up, over-easy, poached, hard-boiled, etc., etc., etc. Shakshuka is a Classic Mediterranean Breakfast with poached eggs in tomato pepper sauce. Shakshuka it's not at all a traditional American eggs with bacon type of breakfast.
If you find this Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.