Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy. Place Chops in Ziplock bag add the Dressing. Drain dressing off and flour and fry in frying pan. Drain any oil left over and put the chops back in fring pan.
Just follow the easy step by step photo instructions. Bone-in or boneless either one is fine. Pork chips can have a large rim of fat.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fried boneless pork chops and gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Place Chops in Ziplock bag add the Dressing. Drain dressing off and flour and fry in frying pan. Drain any oil left over and put the chops back in fring pan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried boneless pork chops and gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy:
- Make ready of Chops————-.
- Prepare 2-1/4 pound of boneless pork loin chops.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get As needed of extra Virgin olive oil to fry the chops.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take of Gravy————–.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 quart of water.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
If it is thick, trim it down. There's pork chop, pork loin, pork steak, pork ribs so many recipes for Pork. Today's recipe is boneless Pork Chop smothered in a succulent gravy. Look for a lean center cut or top pork loin without the bone.
Steps to make Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy:
- Heat the oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper with 2 cup of flour. Coat the chops with the flour..
- Let it rest with the flour on the chops. When the oil is hot add the chops to it and fry..
- Turn as needed..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Drain the oil except a half of a cup or so. Add the flour and stir getting rid of the lumps. Add the 1/2 the water and stir. When mixed it will be thick. Add the rest of the water. Mix well. Adjust the flavors..
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Pork chop, white meat and if over cooked can be real dry. Heat oil on medium-high heat until hot. These pork chops will melt in your mouth. They are very good and easy to assemble. They are first sauteed in butter, then baked in a creamy mushroom sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fried boneless pork chops and gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!