Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction. Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction. My husband took me to a Greek restaurant for my birthday. We had this for an appetizer and it was delicious.
A quick and easy Tangy Tomato & Goats' Cheese Linguine recipe, from our authentic Italian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking You'll use our mild goats' cheese two ways for this deliciously indulgent yet fabulously easy linguine dish. You'll stir it into a tomato and spinach sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction. My husband took me to a Greek restaurant for my birthday. We had this for an appetizer and it was delicious.
Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can Whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Take Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Get to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1 (10.5 oz) of roll of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of a/p flour.
- Make ready 1 of egg, scrambled.
- Take 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Take 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 of baguette loaf, sliced.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of butter.
Take, for example, this delightful tomato and goat cheese crostini! Slices of garlic-butter toasted baguette serves as the base, but for a quick-fix you can definitely sub in a.. In a large deep fry pan, add oil and gently cook the onions, garlic, carrots and celery. Goat Cheese Dip filled with cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic, and Heirloom Tomato and Goat Cheese Tart.
Steps to make Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..
Heirloom tomatoes are a show-stopping edible centerpiece when Rosemary Honey Macadamia Cheese with Figs and a Balsamic Reduction – Rawmazing Raw and Cooked Vegan Recipes. Add the garlic and fry until it starts to colour, then remove immediately. Fry the cheese in batches – it will not crisp up if you overcrowd the pan – and drain on. Use up cherry tomatoes in these little puff pastry tartlets – get ahead by roasting the three whole garlic bulbs the night before. Fried Green Tomatoes got nothin' on Fried Red Tomatoes!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!