Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chop suey. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chop Suey is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chop Suey is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chop suey using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chop Suey:
- Make ready 1 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Make ready 1 1/2-2 lbs of fresh green beans.
- Take 6 stalks of celery.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 6-7 of scallions.
- Make ready of White rice.
Instructions to make Chop Suey:
- Cut pork into strips approximately 1 X 2 inches (bite size), in a small amount of oil brown just until no pink color is visible in a large enough pot to hold all ingredients except rice. Add about 1/2 tsp garlic salt to pork while browning, add enough water to pot, but not enough to cover pork, cover and simmer for twenty minutes..
- French the green beans(definitely the most time consuming part of this recipe, but necessary because I’ve tried frozen or canned and it’s just not the same). Cut celery on bias and add with beans to pork and cover continuing to simmer another 20 minutes..
- Cut scallions on bias approximately 1 inch, seed tomatoes and roughly chop, add to pot just long enough to warm through.
- Serve over cooked rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chop suey recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!