Stuffed pork loin chops. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Pork loin chops are stuffed with a mixture of couscous, currants, and pine nuts, then coated in marmalade, and baked. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop.
Apple and Onion-Stuffed Pork Chops with Orange-Pineapple Gravy. This will give the pork chop a pretty look! Thick pork loin chops are heavenly when baked with a simple bread stuffing flavored with apples and celery.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed pork loin chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed pork loin chops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed pork loin chops is something that I have loved my whole life.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Pork loin chops are stuffed with a mixture of couscous, currants, and pine nuts, then coated in marmalade, and baked. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed pork loin chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed pork loin chops:
- Make ready 4 of 1.5 inch butterflied pork loin chops.
- Take 1/2 of chopped granny smith apple.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Get 1 packages of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 of chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Get 1 of seasoning for top of chops.. whatever you like..
The delicious results will look like you've slaved for hours. Cut a pocket in each chop by slicing almost to the bone. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove pork chops and set aside.
Instructions to make Stuffed pork loin chops:
- Prepare stuffing as indicated on box. I always add a tad more water to make it more moist..
- Fold in walnuts, cranberries, and apples. Set aside.
- Stuff chops with stuffing and season to your liking. I used gsrlic pepper, and a Southwest seasoning. place in 400°f. Oven in a pan. Cook for 45 minutes, baste with juice in pan and cook for another 15 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with parsley.
Remove pork chops from bowl, reserving liquid and seasonings. Stuff each pork chop with stuffing and close pocket using a toothpick. Easy and impressive meals for any occasion. Next time you have company coming, instead of a traditional chicken casserole or pot roast, serve one of these impressive stuffed pork dishes. Whether you prefer bone-in or boneless pork chops, pork tenderloin, or pork loin, these recipes will be sure to please your hungry crowd.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed pork loin chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!