Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese. Remove the tops from the carrots and set aside. Scrub the carrots clean under running water, no need to peel them. Place the trimmed carrots on a roasting tray.
Toasted quinoa makes a crunchy addition to this roasted carrot salad with slivered almonds and goat cheese. Crunchy, toasted quinoa and creamy goat cheese add delicious texture to these sweet roasted carrots. Roasted carrot salad is a fantastic fall side dish, packed with sweet roasted carrots, cranberries, crunchy almonds, and creamy goat cheese.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, roasted carrot salad with goat cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Remove the tops from the carrots and set aside. Scrub the carrots clean under running water, no need to peel them. Place the trimmed carrots on a roasting tray.
Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted carrot salad with goat cheese using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese:
- Prepare 500 g of carrots.
- Make ready 1 of orange (for zest and fresh juice).
- Get 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Get 75 g of goat cheese.
- Take 50 g of pomegranate seeds.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Make ready of spices: cumin seeds, thyme, mint (optional), salt, pepper.
It's that time of the year when all I want is tasty comfort food in my belly, and what says "comfort food" more than hearty vegetables roasting away in a piping. This is the perfect salad : creamy goat cheese (sub feta if you prefer it), roasted beets, avocado. We love arugula for its peppery bite, but feel free to swap in whatever salad green you like. This roasted carrot salad with coconut, almonds, dried cherries and mint is anything but your normal side salad.
Steps to make Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese:
- Heat the oven to 190C/375F. Peel the carrots and cut into small strips (similar size to fries). Toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle with cumin seeds and orange zest, and season with salt. Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 45-50 mins until tender..
- Stir the chickpeas into the roasted carrots, then tip onto a large serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining oil and a little of the orange juice. Crumble over the goat’s cheese and scatter with the herbs and pomegranate seeds. Serve warm..
I've been on a bit of a coconut streak lately, adding unsweetened shredded coconut to my oats in the morning, roasting every possible vegetable in coconut oil instead of my usual olive oil. Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Carrot Salad. This is a very delicious salad with a wonderful unique flavor however I feel the blue cheese is much too strong and sharp for the delicateness of this salad. Added roasted beets used pecans instead of almonds spinach instead of arugula and goat cheese. Think carrots are a boring veg?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted carrot salad with goat cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!