Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate ganache buttercream frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate ganache buttercream frosting using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting:
- Make ready 24 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 12 oz of salted butter, (3 sticks).
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugarr.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting:
- Melt chocolate and cream in the microwave or over a double boiler just until melted. Cool to room temperature about 10 minutes.
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Beat chocolate/:cream mixture into butter until creamy.
- Add vanilla, and slowly beat in confectioner's suga. Chill frosting for 30 minutes confectioner's sugar until well combined. Chill frosting for 30 minutes.
- Beat chilled frosting until light and creamy.
- This frosting is so good on cakes, cupcakes, brownies and bars. It can be a filling for cookies as well. This recipe makes enough to generously frost a 3 layer cake or at least 24 cupcakes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate ganache buttercream frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!