Chicken Fire Wings 🔥.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken fire wings 🔥. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fire Wings 🔥 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Fire Wings 🔥 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fire wings 🔥 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fire Wings 🔥:
- Get 8 of small chicken wings.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of lime juice.
- Take 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 4 Tbsp of instant fried chicken flour.
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (bruised).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of chili flakes.
- Take 2 Tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Fire Wings 🔥:
- Marinate chicken with black pepper, salt and lime juice for 15 minutes.
- Mix flour and corn starch. Cover chicken with flour.
- Heat oil on the pan with medium fire (175°C). Deep fry chicken for 7 minutes and take it out. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Fry the chicken again with medium heat. Fry for 2 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a pan, saute garlic with 1 tbsp oil until fragrant. Add sauce ingredients and mix it well.
- Put fried chicken in. Stir it fast until the sauce cover all chicken..
- Chicken Fire Wing is ready to serve with sesame seed sprinkle✨.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken fire wings 🔥 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!