Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, our family's juicy fried chicken wings. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have our family's juicy fried chicken wings using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings:
- Make ready of Chicken wings – the midsection and the tip.
- Make ready of Chicken wing drumettes – the large end of the wing.
- Get of For marinating:.
- Make ready of ○ Soy sauce.
- Make ready of ○ Sake.
- Make ready of White flour.
- Prepare of Katakuriko.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Take of ● Soy sauce.
- Get of to 6 tablespoons ● Sushi vinegar.
- Make ready of (If you don't have sushi vinegar make your own).
- Prepare of ● Sugar (to taste).
- Make ready of to 3 cloves ● Garlic.
- Make ready of (2 if the cloves are large, 4-5 if they are small).
- Take of if you like An apple for dessert (if you have them).
Steps to make Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings:
- In our house we always use the drumettes as well as the mid-section and tip of the chicken wing. You can use one or the other..
- If you prefer, cut the top section off with kitchen scissors or a good knife..
- Marinate the chicken. Put the wings in a bowl and add the soy sauce and sake marked ○ and leave to marinate for a while..
- Grate the garlic. If you put a sheet of aluminium foil on the surface of your grater the garlic won't stick to your grater, so there's no waste or stress..
- Add the grated garlic and the ● ingredients (soy sauce and vinegar) and mix together to make the dipping sauce..
- Heat the frying oil. Put the flour, katakuriko, and chicken wings in a plastic or nylon bag and shake well to coat..
- Fry in the oil. When the chicken is golden brown take out and drain off the oil. Mix with the dipping sauce while hot and leave to marinate for a bit..
- Eat while hot!.
- Mamecho made this and took an ultra-close up photo of it! Looks so mouthwatering! It made me hungry!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food our family's juicy fried chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!