Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for crock pot cream cheese chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best crock pot cream cheese chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to crock pot cream cheese chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling famished can really bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot cream cheese chicken recipe. To make crock pot cream cheese chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make crock pot cream cheese chicken:
- Take 2 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 packages of 8oz cream cheese.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh chopped garlic.
- Get 1 packages of Ranch dressing seasoning mix.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of parsley.
- Use 1 dash of paprika.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup. (I used a cream of chicken and mushroom soup).
Instructions to make crock pot cream cheese chicken:
- place thawed chicken breast in crock pot (I cut my chicken breast in half for smaller portion sizes).
- drizzled 2 tbs of butter over chicken, sprinkle with paprika and package of ranch. I set my temp to medium high for an hour but you can set in on low for 3-4 if you like..
- place chopped onion and garlic and 2 table spoons of butter in a pan and sauté over medium heat.
- Then add chicken broth, cream of chicken, and cream cheese. stir in oregano and parsley. Cook on medium heat until smooth..
- poor mixture into crock pot and cook for additional 2 to 3 hours..
- I served over buttered spaghetti noodles..
Here's a super easy crock pot dish. It starts with two frozen chicken breasts. Put all the ingredients in a crock pot. See recipes for Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken too. Set chicken into a crock pot set to low. add all the seasonings and butter.
If you find this crock pot cream cheese chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.