Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven. Whole wheat flour Cookies are healthier than regular cookies. This can be enjoyed with hot cup of Tea, Coffee or just plain Milk. Eggless Whole Wheat Cookies Recipe Without Oven
Eggless Whole Wheat Cookies Recipe Without Oven This Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies recipe is simple to make, made with whole wheat flour and no granulated sugar, and it's perfectly soft and chewy and delicious! Or you can totally just bake them plain without any add-ins.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Whole wheat flour Cookies are healthier than regular cookies. This can be enjoyed with hot cup of Tea, Coffee or just plain Milk. Eggless Whole Wheat Cookies Recipe Without Oven
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desi ghee.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cardomon powder.
- Make ready pinch of salt.
Think you cannot make Cookies without Oven. In a mixing bowl add whole wheat flour, organic sugar Holding her forte as being one of the top baking instructors when it comes to whole wheat baking, Sonia has gain mastery in eggless and healthy baking. Aata Biscuit – Eggless, No Oven, No Maida, No Butter Egg less, Easy and Whole wheat biscuits which are rich in fiber and full of health.
Steps to make Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven:
- Beat desi ghee well till white in colour.
- Add powdered sugar beat in one direction again till stiff and fluffy.
- Add cardomon powder salt mix well add wheat flour baking powder mix knead into soft and smooth dough.
- Heat vessel on medium heat for 10 minutes.. preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Grease thali or tray with ghee or keep butter paper make small round and flat cookies arrange on greased tray one inch apart from one another.
- For baking in vessel on gas….keep a stand beneath at bottom if the vessel or u can keep a small bowl or plate…..at bottom keep cookie tray on it….cover lid and bake for 20 minutes on low to medium flame.
- For baking in oven keep inside preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes on 180 degrees till they look puff up well and look golden.
- Remove cool completely then store in airtight containers will last for upto 2 weeks.
Not too hard and prepared from the ingredients which are easily available in everyone's kitchen. #foodconnection #aatabiscuit #smartcooking. Recipe link of whole wheat tutty fruitty cake. Whole wheat aata cookies: These are the easiest cookies you can make. They are butter and egg free. These healthy whole wheat Christmas cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange or desserts for your h.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!