Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and cheddar turnovers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and cheddar turnovers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and cheddar turnovers recipe. You can cook beef and cheddar turnovers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and cheddar turnovers:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 cup of brocolli florets, frozen.
- Take 1/2 packages of savory garlic cooking creme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of velvetta cut in cubes.
- Provide 24 of sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed.
- Provide 5 tbsp of butter, melted.
Instructions to make Beef and cheddar turnovers:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook ground beef until browned. Drain. Return to skillet..
- Add brocolli, velvetta, and cooking cream. Cook and stir until cheese is melted..
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface; brush lightly with butter. Repeat with 2nd sheet; cover with 3rd sheet. Do not brush 3rd sheet with butter. Cut phyllo lengthwise in half with pizza cutter. Repeat with remaining sheets to make 16 strips..
- Spoon 1 heaping spoonful of meat filling onto 1 end of a phyllo strip, about 1 inch from corner. Fold over opposite corner to form a triangle. Continue folding like a flag. Repeat with remaining strips. Place turnovers on baking sheets; brush with remaining butter..
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown..
After browning the ground beef, you'll stir in grated sweet potato, baby spinach, salt and pepper. Next, divide the mixture evenly over puff pastry, sprinkle on some grated cheddar and fold. Some turnover recipes call for all manner of fillings, but this GOYA® Empanada recipe features a delicious tomato, onion, garlic and beef mixture. You can enjoy Empanadas as an appetizer, a main dish, or even after your main course. Use GOYA® Discos – Dough for Turnover Pastries, or frozen.
If you find this Beef and cheddar turnovers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.