Healthy Granola bars. The perfect customizable, on-the-go breakfast or snack. Finding a healthy granola bar is no easy feat. Best of all, low carb keto options.
Quick and simple to make vegan granola bars. This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy granola bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Granola bars is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Healthy Granola bars is something that I have loved my whole life.
The perfect customizable, on-the-go breakfast or snack. Finding a healthy granola bar is no easy feat. Best of all, low carb keto options.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy granola bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Granola bars:
- Prepare 1 cup of quick Oats (rolled oats also can be used).
- Make ready 1 cup of mixed dry fruits (Almonds, cashewnuts, walnuts, etc).
- Get 2 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Take 1 cup of Cornflakes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of jaggery.
- Get 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee/ butter.
Kate's Real Food Lemon Coconut Bivy Bars. Another option for a Sunday afternoon when you're feeling industrious: Make your own healthy snack bars! This healthy granola bar recipe is so delicious and easy to make. Homemade granola bars are great to keep on hand for traveling or whenever hunger strikes!
Instructions to make Healthy Granola bars:
- Roast cornflakes, oats, dry fruits and nuts separately and keep aside..
- In a pan, heat ghee, jaggery and stir till it liquidizes; stop the heat..
- In a bowl, mix cocoa powder and honey and the Jaggery syrup and all the roasted ingredients and mix well..
- Then in a greased plate, tap the entire mixture flat with the spatula..
- After 15- 20 minutes, cut into equal parts and enjoy healthy energizing granola bars..
Granola bars make on-the-go eating efficient, but are they actually healthy? However, it is possible to find a truly healthy granola bar (and other nutrition bars that don't contain granola specifically). Granola bars are by no means the ideal food — most nutritionists agree that it's best to snack on less Healthier bars generally have whole grains, nuts, seeds, and fruit at the top of the ingredient list. Want to make your own homemade granola bars? Try this healthy chewy granola bar recipe from a nutritionist here.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy granola bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!