Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Allow donuts to cool down until you can handle them. Top the donuts: Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
Once the donuts are cool enough to be handled, brush with melted butter and dip into a cinnamon-sugar mixture. The only special tool you need is a donut pan. Whisk together flour, cornstarch, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked cinnamon sugar donuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts is something which I have loved my whole life.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Allow donuts to cool down until you can handle them. Top the donuts: Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cinnamon sugar donuts using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts:
- Prepare of For The Donuts:.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind works).
- Take 1/4 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Take 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For The Coating :.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla. Add to the dry mixture and stir till just combined. Spoon batter into a ziplock bag and snip off the corner. To make the cinnamon sugar, combine both ingredients in a shallow bowl.
Instructions to make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside..
- In a seperate, medium bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream). Then whisk in the melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Pour the wet ingredients I to the dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Spoon the batter into the prepared donut pan. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Once done, let them sit in the pans for 2 minutes, then move the donuts into a wire rack to cool. This recipe makes 8 donuts but the pan only makes 6 at a time, so go ahead and pipe the remaining batter into the donut pans and repeat the baking process..
- Allow to cool enough to handle before coating them..
- To coat, combine the ground cinnamon and the sugar together in a shallow bowl. Brush the donuts with the melted butter using a pastry brush, then dip them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. You could do either just the top or all around the donut..
- Store leftover donuts covered at room temperature for up to 2 days..
Using a small brush, brush each donut with the melted butter, then dip each side into the sugar mixture. Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Combine buttermilk, oil, egg and vanilla in a medium jug. Take the donuts out of than pan and leave them to cool on a wire rack. Dip the top of the donuts (or entire donut) in melted butter and then into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked cinnamon sugar donuts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!