Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baklava recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baklava recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baklava recipe. To make baklava you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baklava:
- You need 400 gms of chopped nuts.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 16 ounce of package phyllo dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- Take 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tsp of grated lemon zest.
Instructions to make Baklava:
- Pre heat the oven at 108˚C..
- Trim filo pastry sheets according to the tray..
- Grease an aluminum tray with butter and place 2-3 pastry sheets on it..
- Apply butter over the filo pastry and repeat the process till you complete layering 10 sheets..
- Sprinkle the walnuts over it and drizzle butter. Place 2-3 more filo pastry sheets over it and brush butter on top and repeat till process till you complete layering another 10 sheet..
- Sprinkle almonds and repeat the same process with pistachios till all the sheets are used up and the tray is full..
- Cut into diamonds and bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 25 – 30 minutes..
- Heat a deep nonstick pan. Add sugar and 1 cup water and the juice of half a lemon..
- Stir till sugar dissolves and cook till it thickens..
- Pour the sugar syrup over the baked filo sheet and let it rest for 5 -7 minutes..
It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. See more ideas about Baklava, Baklava recipe, Food. Baklava je jedan od najstarijih poznatih turskih jela. IPA(key): /ˈbæk.lə.və/, /ˈbɑk.lə.və/, /bəˈklɑː.və/. baklava (plural baklavas).
If you find this Baklava recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.