Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. These super moist hummingbird cupcakes are light, full of pineapple, chopped bananas, pecans, cinnamon and spices topped off with a sweet cream cheese frosting. In a separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and stir well.
These professional Hummingbird Bakery vanilla cupcakes are so easy to make and look just fabulous. With a light, airy, moist sponge and a subtle vanilla taste, they taste delicious and the. Hummingbird Cake is a tropical cake full of pineapple, banana, coconut, and pecans… and lots of calories and fat too… it's one sinfully decadent and ULTRA tasty cake.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy hummingbird cupcakes!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. These super moist hummingbird cupcakes are light, full of pineapple, chopped bananas, pecans, cinnamon and spices topped off with a sweet cream cheese frosting. In a separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and stir well.
Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy hummingbird cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!:
- Take 162 grams of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 162 grams of mashed banana.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple vinegar or white.
- Take 31 grams of coconut oil or veg.
- Prepare 150 head of Spelt flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 65 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of stevia or more brown sugar.
- Take 30 grams of chopped walnuts.
- Take of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Spread pecans onto a lined baking pan. Sift the flour and cinnamon into a mixing bowl, then add the sugar and a large pinch of sea salt. Peel the bananas and mash them up with a fork in another bowl. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Instructions to make Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!:
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
Add eggs and oil, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in bananas, pineapple, pecans, and vanilla extract. Top with third layer, and spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Arrange pecan halves on top of cake. Line a muffin tin or tins with paper cases.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy hummingbird cupcakes! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!