Healthy Almond Joy Bars. These No-Bake Almond Joy Bars are a coconut and chocolate lovers dream! They're easy to make, freeze well, and are loaded with healthy ingredients, plus they work for almost any special diet-they are low-carb, paleo and vegan too. These No Bake Almond Joy Bars are a healthy dessert filled with coconut and almond butter then topped with chocolate for the ultimate bite.
Place the pan in the fridge or freezer to speed the solidifying process. There are lots of recipes for Almond Joy type bars online but this one is by far the most simple and healthy. For the chocolate I use cocoa powder, honey, and more. [clickToTweet tweet="#Healthy No-Bake Almond Joy Bars are the ULTIMATE, naturally sweetened Summer treat!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy almond joy bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Almond Joy Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Healthy Almond Joy Bars is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
These No-Bake Almond Joy Bars are a coconut and chocolate lovers dream! They're easy to make, freeze well, and are loaded with healthy ingredients, plus they work for almost any special diet-they are low-carb, paleo and vegan too. These No Bake Almond Joy Bars are a healthy dessert filled with coconut and almond butter then topped with chocolate for the ultimate bite.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy almond joy bars using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Almond Joy Bars:
- Take of bars.
- Get 4 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil.
- Make ready of topping.
- Get 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil.
- Prepare 12 oz of dark chocolate.
- Make ready 16 of whole almonds.
Crispy chocolate and almond bars are also the kind of dessert that brings the commitment BACK TO YOU. These homemade paleo almond joy bars are loaded with good-for-you ingredients and are simple to prepare in your food processor! Simple to make, nourishing to eat, these homemade paleo almond joy bars are a healthy treat to take you back to a favorite candy bar flavor! Ready for the almond joy toppings?
Steps to make Healthy Almond Joy Bars:
- In a large sauce pan over low heat, melt solid coconut oil until just liquefied..
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded coconut and honey..
- In a 8"x8" pan, line pan with parchment paper leaving paper to hang over sides..
- Press coconut mixture firmly into pan..
- Using a double boiler method, melt chocolate and one tablespoon coconut oil..
- Once completely melted, pour over shredded coconut. Place almonds on top of chocolate. You will get 16 servings from this recipe so place almonds in a row of four and four rows over creating each serving..
- Chill for at least four hours. Remove and cut into servings. These treats are best served when allowed to reach room temperature. But must be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for no more the three days. They will never last that long!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- NOTE: YOU CAN MAKE INDIVIDUAL SERVINGS IN A SILICONE MUFFIN PAN. THIS VERSION WILL MAKE 12 LARGE MUFFIN SIZED CANDIES. ALMONDS WILL REDUCE DOWN TO 12. IT MUST BE SILICONE TO TURN OUT A SERVING WITHOUT USING ANY FAT TO COAT MUFFIN PAN. This is a much easier way to mold..
You'll sprinkle on sliced almonds (like these), mini chocolate chips (these are my favorite!), and shredded unsweetened All of those candy bar flavors + brownie bark = a match made in heaven! Wait until your brownie bark completely cools to room temperature to slice it! This no-bake chocolate coconut bar is a healthy recipe alternative to an Almond Joy®. They also only require a few common ingredients you likely already have stocked in the pantry. I don't think I need to say much more… It may sound strange, but I feel like I seemed to My love for caramel has since intensified (hence these Healthy Snickers Bars), but I am also still loyal to the Almond Joy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food healthy almond joy bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!