Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baklava recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baklava recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baklava recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baklava recipe. To make baklava you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baklava:
- Provide 1 lb of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 lb of walnut meat.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 pack of filo strudel dough.
Instructions to make Baklava:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on low heat. Chop the walnuts in a food processor..
- Take a large pan (12×8) and brush it with the melted butter. Place the layer of filo in the pan and butter it with a pastry brush. Repeat the process for the 11 layers of filo (half the filo dough)..
- Mix 1 cup sugar, cinnamon, and chipped walnut meat. Spread the mixture on top of the layers of filo dough..
- Place another 11 layers of filo on top of the mixture, buttering each layer as done in a previous step..
- Cut the sheets into desired size and shape..
- Bake the cut sheet at 350 for 25 minutes..
- Add 1 cup water to 1 cup sugar and 1 cup honey in a sauce pan. Cook the mixture for 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Spread the syrup on the baked baklava..
It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. See more ideas about Baklava, Baklava recipe, Food. Baklava je jedan od najstarijih poznatih turskih jela. IPA(key): /ˈbæk.lə.və/, /ˈbɑk.lə.və/, /bəˈklɑː.və/. baklava (plural baklavas).
If you find this Baklava recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.