Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies. Since those store-bought cookies aren't exactly the healthiest treats out there, I created a clean-eating version to enjoy now instead: these Coconut Flour Double Chocolate Chip Cookies! These healthy oatmeal cookies are a dream come true! Tip: these are pretty much universal cookies.
Don't worry, they're still sweet and don't taste like a "healthy" cookie at all. The secret to these cookies is Sucanat! Sucanat is an unrefined sugar that still contains the molasses.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, amy's healthy carob chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Since those store-bought cookies aren't exactly the healthiest treats out there, I created a clean-eating version to enjoy now instead: these Coconut Flour Double Chocolate Chip Cookies! These healthy oatmeal cookies are a dream come true! Tip: these are pretty much universal cookies.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook amy's healthy carob chip cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies:
- Take 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Veggie oil.
- Take 1 of unit Egg.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1 dash of Kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat pastry flour.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Oats.
- Get 1 cup of Carob chips.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Dried cranberries.
This gives the cookies a sweet rich flavor that will get you addicted after one. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites. You'll never guess the secret ingredient that Skinny Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you have a dessert sized hole in Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Steps to make Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies:
- Add softened butter, oil and sugars into a large bowl and mix until creamed. Then add vanilla and egg. Mix, do not over beat..
- Add all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. (Preheat oven to 375*).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture in 1/2 cup increments..
- Add the carob and cranberries last..
- Place spoonful sized balls in rows on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on the size and amount..
- Let cool and enjoy!!! *it is easy to sub whole wheat flour for white, carob chips for chocolate, cranberries for your favorite dried fruit, add cinnamon, nutmeg, or any other spice. Coconut flakes are amazing when added. Get creative!.
From oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to chai-spiced snickerdoodles, these healthy cookie recipes This chocolate chip cookie recipe is so good, you won't even believe it's keto-friendly. In a large bowl, mix together flour and baking soda. In a separate bowl, combine applesauce, honey and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients. These cookies are healthy, delicious, gluten free, grain free, high fiber and packed with protein.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food amy's healthy carob chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!