Healthy Rawa Cookies. Rawa or semolina or sooji is a grainy flour, made from wheat healthier than flour or maida. Unlike the latter, it is not completely refined and has the goodness of whole wheat. Therefore, when it comes to cookies this rawa variant is most definitely a healthier choice.
They are soft, moist, coconut-y and beautifully saffron cardamom flavoured. I will admit my Mom did most of the work here and I've hopefully learned something along the way about this family favourite recipe! Let's make some Diwali laddoos 🙂 Dry roast rawa, dessicated coconut till aromatic.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy rawa cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rawa or semolina or sooji is a grainy flour, made from wheat healthier than flour or maida. Unlike the latter, it is not completely refined and has the goodness of whole wheat. Therefore, when it comes to cookies this rawa variant is most definitely a healthier choice.
Healthy Rawa Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Rawa Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy rawa cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Rawa Cookies:
- Get 100 g of Rawa (semolina).
- Take 100 g of sugar.
- Get 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 of cardamom (Elaichi).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kalonji (nigella).
- Prepare 1 tsp of jira (cumin).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ajwain (carrom).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ghee or butter.
- Take of Sliced dry fruits (optional).
- Take 100 g of whole fat salt.
Add cardamom powder, jaiphal powder and dry fruits chopped finely. Now make balls, roll it, stuff the filling, apply water on the sides, cover it and press it tightly. It's the best raw brownie – gluten-free, no added sugar, and deliciously unbaked! However, our Vegetable Rawa Appam recipe is here to save the day.
Instructions to make Healthy Rawa Cookies:
- Mix the sugar and water to boil. It shd jus stick to the thumb and fore finger. It shd not b very thick.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a dry bowl (except dry fruits and kalonji) and make a soft dough with the sugar syrup. Mix the hot sugar syrup little by little in the rawa mixture. Now cover and keep the dough and remaining sugar syrup aside for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs take the dough and mash it nicely for 5 min and dein make small balls and flatten dem. Press some kalonji or sliced dry fruits on top of the cookies and arrange dem in a greased (with ghee) plate.
- Now heat a kadhai or pan. Pour the whole fat salt and spread it evenly and place a stand or a bowl in the center. Let it heat on high flame for 5 min.
- Now reduce the flame. Keep the cookies plate on the top and cover it properly for 30-40 min on a very low flame.
- After 30-40 min turn the cookies and again cover dem on a very low flame for 5-10 min.
- If the colour is good one dein off the gas.
- Now heat up the remaining sugar syrup to a normal temperature and off the gas and put in the cookies one by one and serve dem hot or cold.
Made with ingredients like semolina, curd, fruit salt, carrot, green beans, tomato, onion, coriander leaves and salt, this is a scrumptious breakfast recipe that will not just fill your stomach but also satiate the foodie in you. You can pair this South Indian recipe with coconut. Combine butter and sugar in your mixer's bowl. Gradually add the flour and mix until well combined. Wrap dough in plastic wrap or place it in a ziploc bag and refrigerate until firm.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy rawa cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!