Broccoli spinach saag. After two whistles switch off the heat and let the pressure cooker cool down. Once the pressure cools down, take the spinach and broccoli out and grind it to coarse mixture. Put this mixture back in the pressure cooker.
Wash spinach thoroughly, separate broccoli heads and cut onion in big pieces. Then add spinach and broccoli and boil for another minute. Turn off the heat and removed all vegetables from hot water and immediately soak in cold water to stop the cooking process.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli spinach saag. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
After two whistles switch off the heat and let the pressure cooker cool down. Once the pressure cools down, take the spinach and broccoli out and grind it to coarse mixture. Put this mixture back in the pressure cooker.
Broccoli spinach saag is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Broccoli spinach saag is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have broccoli spinach saag using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli spinach saag:
- Make ready 4 bunches of saag leaves.
- Make ready 3 bunches of broccoli.
- Take 1 package of spinach.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves optional.
- Take leaves of Holi basil few.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- Take 1 of green chili.
- Get 1 of small piece of jaggery.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Make ready Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA optional.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 of big white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get 3 tablespoon of makki ka atta(yellow cornflour or besan(gram flour).
Alternatively, you can chop it up very finely with your knife. Low in calories but packed with nutrients. Spinach is one of the many leafy vegetables becoming more and more prevalent on the salad bar. Its versatility makes it easily adaptable in healthy vegetable drinks and smoothies.
Steps to make Broccoli spinach saag:
- Use a cooker to boil the leaves.add two glass water estimated.add saag,broccoli and spinach and coriander leaves.
- Add always salt and hing to make more flavorful,nutritious and greener.
- Now have wait for atleast 4 to 5 whistles.
- Now in another pan put some desi ghee and add chopped onion. Roast it make brown and add tomatoes with all the spices together.
- Stir the tendering masala until it spreads oil all around.
- Now open the cooker and add makki ka atta.now blend it and simmer it for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Now add masala tadka in boiled mixture and again simmer for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Healthy nutritious broccoli saag is ready.
A lack of iron in the diet can affect how. Recipe by run for your life. This recipe came from our friend who frequently takes Indian cooking courses at a local community college. Soak the leaves in a pot of water and then wash the broccoli rabe and spinach in water till there is no sand left and keep separate. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food broccoli spinach saag recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!