Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Pulled chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Pulled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Pulled chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot pulled chicken recipe. To make crockpot pulled chicken you only need 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Pulled chicken:
- You need 8 pieces of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cups of barbecue sauce (your choice).
- Get 1 cup of water (more if needed).
- Prepare of tortilas or buns (as many as needed).
Steps to make Crockpot Pulled chicken:
- Place raw chicken breast in crock pot add enough water to cover all the chicken then cook on high for 3hrs. After the 3hrs check temp of chicken should be 180°once cooked drain water out and shred chicken. Then place back into crock pot and mix your barbecue sauce in and add 1cup water to help sauce to cover better mix it together then let sit for 3 min mix once then take out and place on your buns or tortillas. And enjoy.
- You can add more sauce if needed. 1cup barbecue sauce to 1cup water if your adding more sauce..
Let your slow cooker do the heavy. Fall is here and that means my crockpot has been getting a regular. This Crockpot Barbecue Pulled Chicken just cooks away on its own, making dinner an afterthought. The sauce got rave reviews from my kids. This bbq pulled chicken meat may be made in the oven, slow cooker or instant pot.
If you find this Crockpot Pulled chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.