Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish). Carrot halwa or gajar halwa recipe – A slow cooked traditional Indian halwa or pudding made by simmering carrots in milk. Carrot halwa is popularly known as gajar ka halwa, gajrela or gajar halwa. It makes its presence in most special occasions like festivals, celebrations and parties.
No special intro is required for the Indian Sweet dish Gajar ka halwa. Next to Asoka Halwa, my second choice is Gajar ka halwa. Gajar means carrot and Halwa is the other name for 'sweet'.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gajar ka halwa😊(carrot sweet dish). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Carrot halwa or gajar halwa recipe – A slow cooked traditional Indian halwa or pudding made by simmering carrots in milk. Carrot halwa is popularly known as gajar ka halwa, gajrela or gajar halwa. It makes its presence in most special occasions like festivals, celebrations and parties.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook gajar ka halwa😊(carrot sweet dish) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish):
- Take 2 kg of carrot,1 can CONDENSED milk,few cardamom.
- Make ready 1 cup of oil,1/2cup clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk,1 cup sugar.
- Get of Some dry fruits crushed.
- Make ready 250 gms of mawa(optional can get from Indian sweet shops)its made.
- Make ready of From reduce milk into thick paste.
- Get of Dry fruits chopped, silver leaf for decorations (silver leaf or.
- Get of Gold leaf n its optional n it's not aluminium).
Hence, as the name suggests Gajar ka Halwa is a sweet dish or pudding cooked from carrots. The main ingredients required for making this carrot pudding are carrots, milk, ghee, sugar (or any other sweetener), and dry fruits and nuts. For a richer dessert, heavy cream, half and half or evaporated milk can be substituted for part or all of the milk. In India, dried whole milk, called khoya or mawa, is often stirred into desserts to give them added richness.
Instructions to make Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish):
- First heat the vessel then add oil n butter then add cardamom then add grated carrot mix well n when carrots become soft add sugar n pinch of red colour (optional)mix well..
- Now add milk n mix well n let it simmer 5 mins then add CONDENSED milk n dry fruits mix well n let it simmer on slow flame till oil floats up..keep check in between..
- When done now add mawa(white colour made by reducing milk n can get in any indian sweet shop)mix well n let simmer 5 mins.now serve warm decorating with some dry fruits n silver leaf.enjoy this winter 😊.
Gajar Ka Halwa is a Quick & Easy Indian Carrot Pudding, a traditional North Indian sweet dish which can be enjoyed either hot or cold. Made with simple ingredients, especially the red variety of carrots popular in North India, this Carrot Pudding is typically enjoyed during winters. However, it can be made with regular carrots too, available year round. Gajar ka halwa is a combination of nuts, milk, sugar, khoya and ghee with grated carrot. Gajar halwa has a medium shelf life so it is now sometimes exported.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food gajar ka halwa😊(carrot sweet dish) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!