Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. They're also called one-minute and quick-cooking oats. They're not the same thing as those individual brown paper packets with flavors like apple cinnamon and maple brown sugar!
They have that same soft and chewy texture as regular cookies, along with plenty of sweet peanut butter flavor, and they're perfect for meal prepping, quick grab-and-go snacks, and even pre-workout fuel! Flourless Oatmeal Cookies With Chocolate Chips are really simple to make, and a hit every time I serve them! They're soft and chewy, with little bites of sweet chocolate and crunchy walnuts, and flavored with honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, flourless healthy oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. They're also called one-minute and quick-cooking oats. They're not the same thing as those individual brown paper packets with flavors like apple cinnamon and maple brown sugar!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have flourless healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies:
- Take of Dry Ingredients.
- Take 1 cup of regular uncooked rolled oats.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of dried cranberries/ black raisins/ golden raisins.
- Get 1/2 cup of crushed or chopped cashew nuts/ almond nuts/ walnuts.
- Get of Wet Ingredients.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 150 g of or 1/2 cup cashew butter/ almond butter/ walnuts butter (please see below for DIY).
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder or 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of maltose or unsweetened applesauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of flavoring powder or extract (e.g. cacao, strawberry).
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt (optional).
Best of all, they're gluten free! Place oats in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in both sugars and the salt and blend to break up any lumps. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, vanilla and egg.
Instructions to make Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies:
- Crush the nuts · Put the nuts into a zip lock bag and crush it to small pieces with a pounder..
- DIY butter (Optional) · Blend nuts to paste form. Tips: If your food processor is not powerful enough, blend for 5-10 seconds and stop for 10-20 seconds. Repeat this cycle until the job is done. This is to prevent food processor from overheating..
- Plump the raisins (Optional but recommended) · Pour boiling water enough to cover the raisins. Soak for 10 minutes and let it cool. Do not drain the water. Tips: Use a smaller container so that lesser water is used. This means the raisins can retain more of their sweetness and the dough used later will be thicker..
- Bake 1. Set oven to 176 degrees Celsius. 2. Whisk the egg in a bowl. 3. Add the remaining wet ingredients and stir well. The mixture will thicken as you stir..
- Bake 4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Bake 5. Divide the dough evenly using a spoon or ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet. Press gently on each ball since the cookies will not rise much in the oven. Tips: Use two spoons so that it is easier to shape up the ball..
- Bake 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then allow them to cool. They will harden and become chewy as they cool. Cookie flavor: Original: milk + walnuts + black raisins Brown: cacao + cashew nuts + cranberries Red velvet: beetroot dye & vanilla + almond nuts + golden raisins Yellow: tangerine & vanilla + berries.
Stir this into the oat mixture, mixing with your hands or a large wooden spoon to work in the ingredients. Flourless oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft, chewy, and super easy to make. They're comforting health food at its finest! These might possibly be the best cookies I've ever made. I mean, I may be a tiny bit biased seeing as oatmeal raisin cookies are my favourite cookies of ALL time, but I'm not messing around – these guys are good.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food flourless healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!