Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, caramel cheesecake apple dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel cheesecake apple dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip:
- Take 2 packages of cream cheese, room temp/softened.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of Caramel sauce (I used Smuckers).
- Get 1/3 cup of toffee pieces (or 3 skor bars smashed).
Steps to make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip:
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat on high speed to until nice and smooth..
- Lay out the cream cheese in a serving plate, then pour your caramel sauce over top..
- Sprinkle with your toffee bits/or skor pieces..
- Serve with apple slices and pretzels. ENJOY! ! 😊😊😊😉.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel cheesecake apple dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!