Achaari aloo methi. Achaari aloo methi Methi is really most helpful and rich in iron so let's enjoy very yummy aloo methi in a different style. #mommasrecipes. The Achari Aloo Gobi is a quick and easy dish made with cauliflower, potaoes and spices that are used in a pickle. This gluten-free dish goes well with roti.
You can pair it with any Indian bread for a hearty meal. Here is how to make it. Perfect for party or family dinner, this spicy dish is always a hit.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, achaari aloo methi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Achaari aloo methi Methi is really most helpful and rich in iron so let's enjoy very yummy aloo methi in a different style. #mommasrecipes. The Achari Aloo Gobi is a quick and easy dish made with cauliflower, potaoes and spices that are used in a pickle. This gluten-free dish goes well with roti.
Achaari aloo methi is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Achaari aloo methi is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook achaari aloo methi using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Achaari aloo methi:
- Make ready 1 cup of washed methi.
- Take Half of cup peas.
- Make ready 1 cup of small diced potatoes.
- Take 1 of small onion or no onion.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic finally chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped optional.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of methi dana.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbs of pickle sauce achaari masala anyone but mango pickle is gud.
It is a combo of tasty fried potatoes and flavour of Achaari masala. See recipes for Achaari aloo methi, Aloo methi too. A flavourful combination of potatoes and aubergine cooked in butter along with a hearty melange of spices, this sookhe aloo recipe is an ultimate treat that you just can't resist! Kasuri Methi Aloo is delight lunch recipe for winters.
Steps to make Achaari aloo methi:
- Lets start from roast all together=onion,garlic,ginger,green chilli.roast them at medium flame and add all the spices together.
- Cook for only 5 seconds then just add potatoes.cuz potatoes leave water so first we cook only with potatoes.
- After 2 to 3 minutes uncovered utensil now add peas and methi.
- Now stay at low flame and cover the utensil after mixing well.
- Cook until methi gets softened and mixed with potatoes and no water left.
- Enjoy stay safe stay healthy.
To make Kasuri Methi Aloo we need Boiled Potatoes, Dry Kasuri Methi Leaves, Cumin Seeds, Coriander seeds, Red Chilly Powder and spices as mentioned in Ingredients list. Achari chicken is a North Indian dish made by cooking chicken with pickling spices. "Achaar" is an Hindi term which means pickle. In North Indian cuisine there are a lot of dishes which are made with achari spices or achari masala. These have a wonderful flavor and taste very much different from the usual dishes. Making achaari aloo is really easy and super scrumptious too as it is full of flavors.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food achaari aloo methi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!