Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy peanut butter cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Take 200 g of peanut butter (no added salt or sugar).
- Get 50 g of coconut sugar.
- Get 80 g of wholewheat flour.
- Take 1 of egg (or egg replacer).
Steps to make Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Add the peanut butter, coconut sugar and flour to a large mixing bowl and stir well to mix..
- Break the egg into a small jug or bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the beaten egg to the peanut butter mix and stir well with a wooden spoon until the mix is well combined and forms into a ball of dough..
- Take a spoonful of the mixture using a dessert spoon and roll into a ball with your hands. Place the ball on the baking tray and press it flat with the back of the spoon. These cookies don’t spread very much so you can place them fairly close together on your tray..
- Repeat until you have used all of the dough and then bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food healthy peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!