Healthy Breakfast Cookies. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form! Breakfast cookies are warm, often stuffed with chocolate, and easy to eat on the go. To make them even healthier, try substituting fresh blueberries for dried cranberries.
These chocolate chip healthy breakfast cookies are so wholesomely delicious, you can easily eat them for breakfast or dessert! Cookies for breakfast – who could ever say no to such a thing??? These Healthy Breakfast Cookies made with Banana, Oatmeal, nuts, seeds are gluten-free and Vegan.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy breakfast cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Breakfast Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Healthy Breakfast Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form! Breakfast cookies are warm, often stuffed with chocolate, and easy to eat on the go. To make them even healthier, try substituting fresh blueberries for dried cranberries.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy breakfast cookies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breakfast Cookies:
- Make ready of first, mix together..
- Take 1 cup of Organic Blue Agave Nectar.
- Make ready 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter, softened.
- Get 1 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt, finely ground.
- Make ready 4 of Eggs, large.
- Get 6 1/2 cup of Six-grain cereal (like old-fashioned Oats) uncooked.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Flour, all-purpose or Whole Wheat.
- Prepare 2 cup of raisins, nuts or dark chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of flaxseed meal, optional.
These make-ahead breakfast cookies are perfect for busy mornings. These Healthy Breakfast Cookies are so easy to make and perfect for a meal prep breakfast or I like to think that breakfast cookies are cookies that are much healthier than regular cookies so we. Gluten-free healthy breakfast cookies made with peanut butter and old-fashioned oats. No Bake Healthy Breakfast Cookies are quick and easy make and so delicious!
Instructions to make Healthy Breakfast Cookies:
- Mix first nine ingredients together well.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, until mixed in well..
- Add in Six-grain cereal, 2 cups at a time and mix well..
- mix in flour and any optional ingredients and finish mixing.
- cover and refrigerate for 10 – 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Place Parchment onto a cookie sheet (or lightly spray with Olive oil).
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, spaced apart by about 1/2 inch or so and lightly mashed down..
- Bake for 9 – 11 minutes, until golden brown. Makes about 5 dozen cookies..
Hearty and healthy breakfast cookies are naturally gluten free, vegan, low in sugar, and not only taste good- they taste incredible. From oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to chai-spiced snickerdoodles, these healthy cookie recipes Munch on one of these breakfast cookies one to two hours prior to your sweat sesh and you just. These healthy breakfast cookies are loaded with oats, peanut butter, and raisins- they're a dream come true! Grab your glass of milk and watch how these cookie come together for a nutritious. These Healthy Breakfast Cookies have chocolate chips, oatmeal, coconut, peanut butter, raisins and toasted walnuts.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy breakfast cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!