Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Phyllo chicken pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Phyllo chicken pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to phyllo chicken pie recipe. You can have phyllo chicken pie using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Phyllo chicken pie:
- Get of Phyllo dough.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 5 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of warm water (43 degrees C).
- Take of Starch mixture for phyllo dough.
- Provide 1 cup of corn starch.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Take of Chicken filling.
- Take 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- Get 1 of big onion.
- Use 1 of bulb of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Take 2 cups of melted butter.
- Take 2 teaspoons of icing sugar.
Instructions to make Phyllo chicken pie:
- Place 2 cups flour in a mixing bowl; make a well in the center. Drizzle in olive oil and add salt; add white wine vinegar and warm water. Mix until dough just comes together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, 1 or 2 minutes. Transfer dough ball to a lightly floured work surface..
- Knead until dough is smooth, using just enough flour to keep it from sticking to the work surface or your hands, 2 or 3 minutes. Continue to knead until dough is supple and elastic, about 5 more minutes. Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature, 1 to 2 hours..
- Divide dough into 15-20 (20 gram or 30 gram) portions using a kitchen scale; roll each portion into a ball. Place on plate and cover with plastic wrap to prevent dough balls from drying out while you begin to roll them out. Work in batches of 5..
- Mix cornstarch and flour together in a bowl for starch mixture. Dust a work surface and the first dough ball with the cornstarch mixture. Flatten out the dough ball and roll out into a circle, about 5 cm in diameter. Dust again with cornstarch mixture. Set circle to one side. Roll out 4 more dough balls to about the same diameter and stack them on the first one, dusting each layer with more of the cornstarch mixture to keep them from sticking together..
- When you have 5 circles, roll out the stack to a larger circle about double in size, turning as you go to maintain a round shape. Separate each layer and lay out the circles. Re-apply more cornstarch mixture where needed and restack them. Roll again until the 5-layer stack is paper thin, about 10 to 12 inches in diameter. Place on a sheet of parchment paper; top with another piece of parchment. Gently roll up the dough; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate..
- Repeat with the remaining 15 balls of dough in batches of 5..
- Bake chicken drumsticks covered in aluminum foils in oven for 25 minutes (190 degrees C). Dice the onion and garlic. Dice the drumsticks after baking. Save the chicken juice in the aluminum foils..
- Medium heat, pour in olive oil, fry the onion and garlic until softened. Add cinnamon, black pepper, sugar, salt, drumsticks, chicken juice. Add spices to your own preference. Cook it all until it becomes a bit dry, not too juicy, remove from the stove, add beaten eggs, stir and side aside to cool down..
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Butter the pan and the phyllo sheets, stack the phyllo sheets and chicken by “4 layers phyllo + 1/2 chicken + 2 layers phyllo + 1/2 chicken + 4 layers phyllo”. Make sure to cover the side wall of the pan. Fold the phyllo sheets outside of the pan into the middle. Butter the top..
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes. Take out, flip to the other side, cook for another 10 minutes. Flip it back, put on a plate, sprinkle on icing sugar. Ready to serve..
And a creamy and flavorful filling made of bechamel sauce, colorful peppers, and fresh herbs. Chicken Florentine Phyllo Pie – A creamy, cheesy and delicious mixture of chicken and spinach nestled between crispy and flaky phyllo sheets. An excellent way to use up leftover chicken or turkey meat. Savory phyllo pastry pie with vegetables and pomegranate seeds o. Filo pastry pie in baking foil on shabby wooden background copy.
If you find this Phyllo chicken pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.