Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to feta cheese pie with red pepper & zea flour phyllo dough (ver. 7) recipe. You can have feta cheese pie with red pepper & zea flour phyllo dough (ver. 7) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7):
- Use 750 g of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Use 4 of large eggs.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Get 120 g of greek strained yogurt.
- Get 1 of dose zea phyllo dough (ver. 7).
- Get As required of flour for rolling out.
- Use As required of olive oil.
Steps to make Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7):
- Beat the eggs and add them to the bowl with the crumbled feta. Add the pepper and the yogurt and stir well..
- Put the first piece of dough on a floured surface and flatten it with your hand. Roll it into a thick round pastry sheet, about 42cm / 16.9” in diameter..
- Brush a round baking pan with olive oil (40cm / 15.7” in diameter).
- Using the rolling pin, transfer the sheet carefully to the oiled pan. Arrange it nicely so that it also covers the pan’s sides..
- Spread the filling evenly over the rolled out dough..
- Roll out the second pastry sheet (40cm / 15.7”). Wrap it around the rolling pin, transfer to the pan and cover the filling..
- Arrange it nicely and seal the edges. Cut a shallow cross into the dough from edge to edge. Brush the dough with olive oil..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 180⁰ C / 350⁰ F, for 55 to 60 minutes. Enjoy!.
Spinach & Feta Pie. with roasted red pepper, sun-blushed tomato, pine kernels and ricotta. To check availability in your area, please enter your postcode. Prepared by hand at the COOK Kitchen from scratch (yes, even the shortcrust pastry). Instructions Roughly break up the cheese into chunks and place in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add the roasted red peppers, salt, and red pepper flakes then pulse the processor a few times.
If you find this Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.