Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing. Chocolate cupcakes are filled with a fresh raspberry filling, then topped with a silky smooth raspberry chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream. And I couldn't resist stuffing cupcakes with a fresh raspberry filling. I don't often fill cupcakes, but raspberries are definitely a delicious way to go when.
For today's cupcakes, I frosted them with my favorite raspberry frosting. It's thick, it's fruity, it's undeniably creamy, and is made with raspberry preserves. Make these vegan chocolate cupcakes with a naturally coloured and flavoured raspberry buttercream frosting! #hotforfood #cupcakes #vegan #veganrecipes.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sinfully chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream icing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chocolate cupcakes are filled with a fresh raspberry filling, then topped with a silky smooth raspberry chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream. And I couldn't resist stuffing cupcakes with a fresh raspberry filling. I don't often fill cupcakes, but raspberries are definitely a delicious way to go when.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sinfully chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream icing using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing:
- Take of cupcakes.
- Make ready 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 large of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 3/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/3 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare of icing.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Get 4 cup of powdered sugar, divided.
- Prepare 12 oz of fresh raspberries.
This Raspberry Buttercream has such a vibrant raspberry flavor. It took me a while to figure out how to get a concentrated berry flavor in frosting (like this Strawberry Buttercream Frosting) but I found you can either use freeze dried berries or puree fresh berries and reduce the puree in a saucepan to a. Tender chocolate cupcakes topped with buttercream made with fresh raspberries. This week I sent my friend and her fiancée some samples of cakes and icings.
Steps to make Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing:
- Preheat oven to 300' and line cupcake pan with liners..
- In large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients for cupcakes. Whisk together..
- Form well in dry ingredients, add egg, buttermilk, and oil. Mix well..
- Add vanilla and boiling water. (You can bring water to boil in a small cup in microwave, about 45 seconds) Mix well..
- Pour cupcake batter into cupcake liners, just over half way full..
- Bake at 300' for 20~25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let set for a few minutes in pan, then remove to cool..
- Separate out 12 pretty raspberries for topping cupcakes. On low heat smash and simmer the reset of the raspberries to make a puree. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and shortening together until smooth..
- Add first 3 cups of powdered sugar, gradually, mixing well..
- Add 4 tablespoons of raspberry puree. Mix well..
- Mix in last of powdered sugar to achieve desired consistency..
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, icing then however you'd like, and top each cupcake with one pretty raspberry and serve!.
Chocolate Buttercream – I realise how ironic it is that I'd feature these cupcakes with tall swirls of buttercream frosting which calls for both softened Decadent Chocolate Ganache Frosting – made with melted chocolate and cream, this is a deluxe chocolate frosting that I use for my sinfully. Raspberry Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Cheese Buttercream. This delicious vanilla batter contains juicy bursts of fresh raspberries baked into It's topped with a silky raspberry and cream cheese buttercream, which gets its natural pink hue and fruity flavor from freeze dried raspberries. In truffles, cake, ice cream… It makes me weak at the knees! I made these cupcakes a few times over the last month trying to find the perfect Place butter, chocolate, and cocoa together in a bowl and pour boiling water on top.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sinfully chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream icing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!