Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. Enjoy the tasty flavors of natural cocoa without all the added sweet. These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients.
I also threw in some chocolate chips because chocolate + peanut butter is always a. These oatmeal bars are healthy, vegan and easy to make. They are soft, chewy and light, packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruits and other nutrients.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy chocolate oatmeal bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. Enjoy the tasty flavors of natural cocoa without all the added sweet. These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy chocolate oatmeal bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars:
- Make ready 4 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are one of our favorite healthy treats! The classic melt-in-your-mouth chocolate oatmeal no bake bars are popular for a very good reason – they're impossible to stop eating! At first glance, traditional chocolate no bake recipes—made with wholesome oatmeal instead of flour—might seem like a healthy choice. But with half a cup of butter.
Instructions to make Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
These are the Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars which contain a secret healthy ingredient. They are moist, soft, and satisfying. The recipe contains only simple ingredients, is furthermore vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make. It might become your new favorite dessert or even breakfast! You've gotta try these healthy oatmeal bars, they're naturally sweetened oatmeal cookie bars, layered with dark chocolate almond butter.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy chocolate oatmeal bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!