Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies. High Protein, low sugar, oat filled goodness right here at Oatein. Delicious healthy snacks baked just for you! At Oatein we believe fueling right is the best way to stay happy, healthy and perform at your very best.
Peanut butter protein cookies can be made healthier by cutting down on the sugar and only using things like honey and apple sauce, you can keep the ratio of If you enjoyed this protein cookie recipe for weekly breakfasts or pre-made lunches, please drop me a comment or send me a message. Our protein bars are convenient, filling, and nutritious snacks that can be consumed pre or post-workout. Protein bars are a super-convenient way to get more protein into your everyday diet.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy protein oats bar/cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
High Protein, low sugar, oat filled goodness right here at Oatein. Delicious healthy snacks baked just for you! At Oatein we believe fueling right is the best way to stay happy, healthy and perform at your very best.
Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy protein oats bar/cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies:
- Prepare 1 (1/4 cup) of oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Make ready 100 gram of butter…I used amul butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of flaxseed paste +3 tbsp milk.
- Take As needed of Dry fruits (Almond,cashew,raisins,walnuts,pistachio).
- Get 1 TSP of Vanilla essence.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Make ready 2 pinch of Baking soda.
From vegan protein bars to low carb protein bars, our range delivers a huge selection of protein blends. This granola bar recipe is so easy and delicious! These wholesome granola bars are naturally sweetened, gluten free, and the perfect healthy snack. These bars are delicious and easy to make with basic pantry ingredients.
Steps to make Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies:
- Take a bowl add oats wheat flour,baking soda and coco powder mix well and keep aside.
- Take another bowl add butter and brown sugar& whisk with whisker till we get creamy texture.
- Add flaxseed paste and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now add dry fruits and mix all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Make small shape bars sprinkle dryfruits and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After baking cool down the bars and store in air tight container.
They can pass as a quick breakfast, and they make a perfect snack. Low Carb Protein Bars Healthy Protein Snacks Protein Bar Recipes Protein Powder Recipes Home Made Protein Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies — these skinny cookies don't taste healthy at all! No-bake vegan coconut protein bars, made with rice protein powder, coconut flour and oats. These homemade cookie dough protein bars are made by combining vanilla extract, protein powder, maple syrup, and cashew butter, along with a few other simple ingredients. They also contain oat flour, which is a good source of beta glucan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy protein oats bar/cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!