Healthy oatmeal cookies. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! In fact, they are so healthy, I think you could very well refer to them as portable oatmeal! Not only that, but they also happen to taste absolutely fantastic.
These Healthy Oatmeal Cookies are great for customising. It's actually a very forgiving recipe – thanks to the mashed dates that makes a solid batter base. These are the ingredients you can customise These healthy oatmeal cookies are made with whole wheat flour and oats.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! In fact, they are so healthy, I think you could very well refer to them as portable oatmeal! Not only that, but they also happen to taste absolutely fantastic.
Healthy oatmeal cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Healthy oatmeal cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have healthy oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 1/4 of of a banana.
They're just as delicious as your favorite chewy oatmeal cookies, but with healthier ingredients! Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! They're super nutritious and make a great snack or even.
Instructions to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 1/4 of a banana, mash it, and set it aside.
- Mix peanut butter, oats and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the banana to the oat mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Butter your fingers (so that the mixture doesn't stick to your hands) and take some of the mixture and put it on the foil and flatten it out and do it till you're out of mixture. Put the sheet in the oven!.
- OR!! You can shape them as a normal cookie and put them in the freezer. They need an hour and then you can take them and set them on the counter. (I like them fresh out of the freezer for a frozen treat for the summer).
- Side note: You can add dark chocolate chips, raisins or even nuts if you're feeling it! You DONT have to bake it! You DONT have to flatten them out, you could just press on the ball of dough a little, if you prefer a thick cookie! Enjoy!.
Classic oatmeal cookies involve LOTS of brown sugar and butter. We started by playing with different ways to sweeten the cookies, as well as using part coconut oil and part butter. The sweetness in this recipe comes from the carrots, apples, and raisins, and there's some honey to make sure that each one tastes like a treat. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!