Indonesian Tempe stir fry – Oseng tempe- Vegan. Tempeh or tempe is a traditional Indonesian soy product that is made from fermented soybeans. It is made by a natural culturing and controlled fermentation process that binds. Please support me by subscribing to my channel and push the "bell" button so you will get a notification whenever I upload a new.
Make our simple and easy vegetarian and vegan Indonesian-inspired tempeh recipe. The tempeh is simmered in a sweetened and Jolinda Hackett has written five books about plant-based cooking and has developed hundreds of vegan and vegetarian recipes. In this Indonesian dish, tempeh is deep-fried and then cooked in a hot and spicy sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, indonesian tempe stir fry – oseng tempe- vegan. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tempeh or tempe is a traditional Indonesian soy product that is made from fermented soybeans. It is made by a natural culturing and controlled fermentation process that binds. Please support me by subscribing to my channel and push the "bell" button so you will get a notification whenever I upload a new.
Indonesian Tempe stir fry – Oseng tempe- Vegan is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Indonesian Tempe stir fry – Oseng tempe- Vegan is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have indonesian tempe stir fry – oseng tempe- vegan using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Tempe stir fry – Oseng tempe- Vegan:
- Prepare of – 200gr Tempe – cut to square, I used : Tempehting brand.
- Prepare of shallots – slice thin (half blends).
- Take of mince garlic (or fresh garlic).
- Make ready of red chilies – seeded if you dont like spicy (blends).
- Take of green chilies – thin slices – optional.
- Take of Thai chilies – optional – slices thin.
- Get of mince galangal or fresh.
- Make ready of bayleaves – if you have.
- Get of kafir leaves – if you have.
- Make ready of tamarind (soak in 2 tsp of water) – or lemon juice.
- Prepare of Kecap manis – sweet sou sauce (I used ABC brand).
- Make ready of Oil.
- Make ready of water.
- Make ready of himalayan salt.
- Make ready of – 1 tbsp brown sugar (granulated or sweetener is fine too).
- Get of To marinade (15 minutes) Tempe before frying (see ** if you prefer to oven them).
- Take of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of white pepper.
- Get of chicken/vegetable stock (optional).
Add salt, sugar, water, and sweet soy sauce. Return the fried tempeh and mix well with the sauce. Atjar Tjampoer Steamed Mushroom Wraps (Pepes Jamur Kuping). Cooked Vegetables with Grated Coconut (Urap).
Instructions to make Indonesian Tempe stir fry – Oseng tempe- Vegan:
- Below is some of the ingredients.
- Fry tempe in medium heat till it change to a bit yellow. it will only take 3 minutes or so. set aside.
- **Alternatively, you can oven the tempe. simply spray some oil, sprinkle some salt, white pepper and stock powder if you use, and oven in 180C for about 10 – 15 minutes. When the color change, set aside..
- Blends : shallots, garlic, chilies, galangal till smooth ( I only do half shallots, and slices the other half, as I love this in my food..
- Heat wok with some oil, stir fry the blends ingredients (if you used slices, dont put this just yet). Add bayleaves, stir fry this in medium to low till all fragrants and change to darker colour (you can add 1 tbsp of water or oil to help), this will take about 10-12 minutes, you can see the oil start separating. Add the slices shallots and chillies. in medium high heat, mix well till its all cooked (about 3 minutes), add some of the water..
- Add Tempe, stir fry till all mixed, add kecap manis, sugar, salt and white pepper. mixed well. Add the water and let it simmer for few minutes, it need to loose the water and kecap manis/sugar will caramelized and coating the tempe. Last, put the tamarind water / lemon. Taste it and add what's missing as you preferred. Best enjoy when its warm..
- Ready to enjoy.
Oseng-Oseng Tempe or stir fry tempeh. Indonesian traditional food made from tempeh, chili, garlic and other ingredients. have good nutrition for the body. Stir Fry Green Beans Stir Fry Greens Fried Green Beans Water Spinach Indonesian Cuisine Indonesian Recipes Recovery Food Vegetarian Cabbage Vegetable Stir Fry. Resep Tumis Bunga Genjer dengan Tempe & Teri. Tempe Tumis Cabe Gendot: Indonesian Stir-Fry Habanero Tempeh [Vegan].
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food indonesian tempe stir fry – oseng tempe- vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!